Day 01: Port Blair Airport – Hotel – Sightseeing
Meet & Greet on arrival at Port Blair Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which is 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed for Harbour Cruise (Viper Island) in a steamer, covering seven ports, and you can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbor. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: North Bay (Coral Island) & Ross Island Sightseeing
After breakfast, full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After that proceed for Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 03: Havelock day trip
This morning, you will be transferred to jetty for onward trip to pristine Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock jetty, you will visit one of the finest beaches of Asia, Radhanagar Beach. Later, you will return to Jetty, to board ferry for return trip to Port Blair. Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 04: Hotel – Port Blair Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport for your onward journey with memories.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- 24 – hour helpline.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive Vehicle in Port Blair & Non Ac Vehicle in Havelock.
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets.
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
- All Taxes
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.