Day 01: Delhi to Manali (by car, 600 kms/ 12 hrs: Long time on road)
Arrival at Delhi Airport/ Railway Station. Pickup and transfers to Manali. Arrive, check in and rest of the day to relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Manali city tour
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour. Visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening enjoy the time at very popular Mall road. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Kms)
After breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion visiting Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali – Dharamshala (230 kms/ 6 to 7 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check in at hotel. After you will visit Baijnath – the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kanga Art Museum, Dal lake and Norbulinka Institute. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: Mcleodganj City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Mcleodganj visiting Dalai Lama Temple Complex, Bhagsunag Fall & Temple, Church of St. John, and Naddi.
Day 06: Dharamshala to New Delhi (500 kms/ 10-11 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive back to New Delhi where we drop you at Airport/ Railway Station with memories.
- Chauffer driven Indigo upto 3 people and Innova for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner at all places except Delhi
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees
- All Taxes.
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Any entrance fees.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions