- Arrive Bangkok, Welcome at the airport) after clearing custom, visa processing, Check in to the hotel in Pattaya (check in time 1400 –1500 hrs). Evening free to relax and unwind. Overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Coral Island Tour by Join Speed boat with Indian Lunch (SIC Transfer). Koh Larn – An idyllic island located just west of Pattaya – makes a perfect day-trip. Known as Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometers, you spend the day swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world, either from the glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Overnight Stay at the hotel in Pattaya.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and leave for Bangkok.. Check in to the hotel. Evening free to relax and explore local nearby markets and enjoy night life in Bangkok. Overnight stay at hotel in Bangkok.
- After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Half Day Temple & City Tour (SIC). Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
- After breakfast Check out from the hotel & get transfer for Airport to catch your flight back . Your trip ends here with fond memories to cherish forever.
Your trip ends with Smiles and fond memories
VISA REQUIREMENTS* IF PROCESSED FROM INDIA
- Original Passports
- 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border , Dark Clothes)
- Front Side Copy Of The Credit Card With 06 Months Statement Or 06 Months Updated Original Bank Statement With Minimum Balance Of Rs 40000/- Per Person
- Occupation Proof (Visiting Card Or Id Card Copy)
- Covering Letter
- Singed Visa Forms from traveler
- Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
- Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If The Name Is Not Endorsed On The Passports)
VISA ON ARRIVAL
- Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
- 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
- Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $ 750 OR 20, 000 THB per person with bill to show at visa counter.
Specific Travel Tips To Thailand Destination:
- Never carry costly clothing’s or jewelry with you to avoid its theft.
- Cash / Passport must be kept on person and not to leave back in bus or hotel room even for a minute to avoid theft.
- Always keep you mobile and camera other valuables with you and not to leave back in bus or hotel room even for a minute to avoid theft.
- Never accept eatables and drinks from stranger as it might be laced with drugs, which might cause unconsciousness and in worst-case death.
You must follow these Specific Travel Tips as Smiling Trips will not be in any position to recover lost good / cash / documents in foreign land as Smiling Trips only coordinates tour components to facilitate tour booking at your instance.