Arrive Phuket, Welcome at the airport, after clearing custom, visa processing, Check in to the hotel in Phuket (check in time 1400 –1500 hrs). Leave for City Tour of Phuket. Program includes: Prom Thep Cape – The beautiful peninsular adjacent to the famous Nai Harn Beach. Phuket’ southern most point, which is the perfect place to view spectacular sunset. The driving passing through the Rawai Beach where is a local Sea Gypsy’s Village are located, most of people here are fishermen. They are the local people who have their old life style and unique characteristic, which is different from Phuket people in town, and the original tradition of their believes and respects are also different. Visit of Chalong Temple (Wat Chalong), this temple is very famous in its monks since previous times. It is the place where stands the cast statue of Luang Por Cham, who helped the people put down the Ahngyee, or Chinese Coolie Rebellion in 1876 during the reign of King Rama V. There are also other statues of famous monks, which gain the respect from all people of Phuket. Driving to Phuket town for sightseeing around, especially to see the architecture of Sino-Portuguese that in the previous time most of people in Phuket built their houses by mixed the style of Chinese and Portuguese into their house’s pattern. You will see how beautiful and spectacular architecture of the houses. Visiting World Gems Gallery, short break stop to take a rest. Moreover, with the world’s largest showroom where you can find the most extensive collections of world class’s jewelry product which is created by the in-house factory. The store also present the multi vision slides genuine natural stones with life time service guaranteed before return to your hotel
Overnight at the hotel.
- Phuket . Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast leave for Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat include local lunch (SIC). Maybe a trip to Phuket is not complete without a visit to these two stunningly beautiful P.P. Island: P.P. Don (the larger of the two) and P.P. Lay. P.P. Lay with its only beach, tucked away in amazingly picturesque. Maya Beach was the recent site for the filming of the movie “The Beach”. However, as the government protect then there is no development or accommodation, which makes it a perfect island gateway. P.P. Don has numerous idyllic tropical beaches lining its southern and eastern shores, with numerous bungalow style hotels. The main tourist center is Ton Sai Bay, a small and bustling village, with a string of bungalows, hotels, shops and restaurant. Despite the many visitors everyday, the natural beauty of the place still remains. Overnight at the Hotel.
Phuket – Pattaya
- After breakfast check out from the hotel & get transfer for Airport to catch your flight to Bangkok.Arrive Bangkok, Welcome at the airport) after clearing custom, visa processing, Check in to the hotel in Pattaya (check in time 1400 –1500 hrs). Evening free to relax and unwind. Overnight at the hotel in Pattaya.
- After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Coral Island Tour by Join Speed boat with Indian Lunch (SIC Transfer). Koh Larn – An idyllic island located just west of Pattaya – makes a perfect day-trip. Known as Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometers, you spend the day swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world, either from the glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Overnight Stay at the hotel in Pattaya.
Pattaya – Bangkok
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and leave for Bangkok.. Check in to the hotel. Evening free to relax and explore local nearby markets and enjoy nightlife in Bangkok. Overnight stay at hotel in Bangkok.
- After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Half Day Temple & City Tour (SIC). Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
Bangkok – India
- After breakfast Check out from the hotel & get transfer for Airport to catch your flight back. Your trip ends here with fond memories to cherish forever.
Your trip ends with Smiles and fond memories J
Prices valid for minimum 02 pax travelling together.
IF PROCESSED FROM INDIA
- Original Passports
- 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border , Dark Clothes)
- Front Side Copy Of The Credit Card With 06 Months Statement Or 06 Months Updated Original Bank Statement With Minimum Balance Of Rs 40000/- Per Person
- Occupation Proof (Visiting Card Or Id Card Copy)
- Covering Letter
- Singed Visa Forms from traveler
- Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
- Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If The Name Is Not Endorsed On The Passports)
VISA ON ARRIVAL:
- Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
- 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
- Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $ 750 OR 20, 000 THB per person with bill to show at visa counter.
Specific Travel Tips To Thailand Destination:
- Never carry costly clothing’s or jewelry with you to avoid its theft.
- Cash / Passport must be kept on person and not to leave back in bus or hotel room even for a minute to avoid theft.
- Always keep you mobile and camera other valuables with you and not to leave back in bus or hotel room even for a minute to avoid theft.
- Never accept eatables and drinks from stranger as it might be laced with drugs, which might cause unconsciousness and in worst-case death.
You must follow these Specific Travel Tips as Smiling Trips will not be in any position to recover lost good / cash / documents in foreign land as Smiling Trips only coordinates tour components to facilitate tour booking at your instance.