Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Capital : Bangkok
Dialing code: +66
Currency : Thai baht
Population : 6.89 crores (2016) World Bank
Official language: Thai
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
Must Visit Phuket attractions:
#Spend a Day (or two) on Phi Phi Island
#Bangala Road Night Life-Patong Beach
#Big Buddha –Chalong
# Similan Islands Phang Nga – North west of Phuket
#Relax on Phuket’s Best Beaches Kata – Nai Harn – Patong
#Night Market – Phuket Town Patong
#Island-Hopping Andaman Sea – West of Phuket
#Phuket Fantasea Show-Kamala Beach
#Wat Chalong Phuket Temple- Chalong
#Simon Cabaret Show-Patong Beach
#Jamesbond Island Tour
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay.
Must Visit Pattaya attractions:
# Waliking Street –South Pattaya
#Santury Of Truth –Bangalamung
#Tiffany Cabaret Show
# Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Na Jomtien
#Pattaya Floating Market –Jomiten
# Wat Phra Khao Yai (“Big Buddha Hill”) South Pattaya
#Art In Paradise-North Pattaya
# Ripley’s Believe It Or Not South Pattaya
# Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)
# Alcazar Show
3. BANGKOK- CAPITAL OF THAILAND
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Must Visit Bangkok attractions:
#Chao Pharaya River
#Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
#ChatuChak Weekend Market
#Wat Pho – Reclining Buddha
# Dream world
# Safari World
#China Town – A paradise for foodies, Shopaholics, and everyone else
#Bangkok National Museum
IF PROCESSED FROM INDIA :-
1. Original Passports
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border , Dark Clothes)
3. Front Side Copy Of The Credit Card With 06 Months Statement Or 06 Months Updated Original Bank Statement With Minimum Balance Of Rs 40000/- Per Person
4. Occupation Proof (Visiting Card Or Id Card Copy)
5. Covering Letter
6. Singed Visa Forms from traveler
7. Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
8. Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If The Name Is Not Endorsed On The Passports)
VISA ON ARRIVAL: –
1. Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
2. 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
3. Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $ 750 OR 20, 000 THB per person with bill to show at visa counter.
Specific Travel Tips To Thailand Destination:
1. Never carry costly clothing’s or jewelry with you to avoid its theft.
2. Cash / Passport must be kept on person and not to leave back in bus or hotel room even for a minute to avoid theft.
3. Always keep you mobile and camera other valuables with you and not to leave back in bus or hotel room even for a minute to avoid theft.
4. Never accept eatables and drinks from stranger as it might be laced with drugs, which might cause unconsciousness and in worst-case death.
You must follow these Specific Travel Tips as Smiling Trips will not be in any position to recover lost good / cash / documents in foreign land as Smiling Trips only coordinates tour components to facilitate tour booking at your instance.
WHY CHOOSE US :
Planning a trip is a time-consuming and complicated process. Being a travel partner we simplify this process for our customers in addition to providing consultation services and entire travel packages. We book flights, cruises, rental cars , Hotels , Visa , as well as resort stays and events for both Domestic as well as for International too .We provide the best overall solution to all individual travel needs