Day 01: Delhi to Manali (by car, 600 kms/ 12 hrs: Long time on road)
Arrive at Delhi Airport/ Railway Station. Pickup and transfers to Manali. Arrive, check in and rest of the day to relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Manali city tour
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour. Visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening enjoy the time at very popular Mall road. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Kms.)
After breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion visiting Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali to Chandigarh, enroute Kullu (300 kms/ 8 hrs: Long time on road)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Chandigarh. Enroute also visit Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (a famous industry for Kullu Shawls). Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 05: Chandigarh to Delhi (260 kms/ 4 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed for Delhi. On arrival, check into hotel and rest for sometime. In the evening, we suggest you to proceed for Akshardham temple to witness the glorious architecture of the temple. You might also like to stay back for the light and sound show here. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Delhi city tour
After breakfast, proceed at 09:00 hrs for a full day tour in Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid- one of the largest mosque in the world, built by Shah Jahan to dominate the city, Red Fort- the largest monument in Delhi that was the residence of Mughal emperor of India for 200 years, Raj Ghat- a memorial built to commemorate the site of Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation, Qutub Minar- UNESCO World Heritage-listed tallest minaret, Humayun Tomb- another UNESCO World Heritage site, Lotus temple- Bahai house of worship, famous for it flowerlike shape, drive past Embassy, Diplomatic enclave, stop for a quick photo at India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, Connaught Place and Delhi main shopping area. Be back for overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
After breakfast, check out from hotel and we help you with transfers to Delhi Airport/ Railway Station with memories
- Chauffer driven Indigo upto 3 people and Innova for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner at all places except Delhi
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees
- All Taxes.
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Any entrance fees.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions